Lia's Notes:friend

I don't know how to start this stories, even i don't know what i need shared to you guys. I have many stories,. problems and i didn't have anyone for listened me. It's really hurt. 

In this Ramadan, i just go to mosque to tarawih. I saw, much kids with them friends sholat together. They're have good relationship and I jealousy to seen them. 

I have friends. Yah, just few friends. Not much. But I happy for it. Even though she not here with me. I think you can guess i just have one friend.

For during my life, i didn't have memorized about friend. I might, i don't have a friend?

I remember, Mr.Her, he is student in the same university with me. I met him when we got one project it is KKN. He said "don't worry if we lost Lia,  I guess everyone can found her cause she has many friends. Everyone know her." He say that after seen another students great to me. They are not my friend, they just know me. 

As long as I finished my study in college, I learned about the meaning of friend. This doesn't about someone know your name, know your class. Friend is someone that always stay with you, whatever you condition, what ever you feel. He/she always still  by your side. 
Friend can listen your stories even that awkward stories, he/she know how to respond. 

Just like that.

I feeling lonely, we can't meet. I just send she funny reels videos on Instagram. And sometimes we shared   stories about our life. 




Komentar

Postingan Populer